PERU, AN INDUSTRY THAT ADVANCES IN THE SEARCH FOR IMPROVEMENTS
In May we will visit Peru, a blueberry industry in active growth that seeks to consolidate its position in international markets, but which has been faced in the last two seasons with various problems.
On this occasion, the invitation is to meet to surprise us with the new, the new and what implies improvements in terms of difficulties and challenges in post-harvest and arrival of fruit at destination. It will be a day that will have the presence of nationally and internationally recognized speakers in a new round table modality, allowing all attendees to be spectators of the debate and conversation between experts in front of a contingent topic of the blueberry industry.
We call on all producers, professionals, technicians and entrepreneurs to share experiences and knowledge with the actors of this young and successful industry, which has grown at high speed, promoting the consumption of blueberries globally.
|8 pm (CET)||HOME ACCREDITATION - OPENING|
|8 pm (CET)||Analysis of international markets||Mr. Nader Musleh|
California Giant Berry Farms
|9 pm (CET)||Characterization of the most important blueberry production areas of Peru||Mr. Rodrigo Cazanga|
Ing. Agr. MS. Ph.D.
Researcher LARES - U. de Chile
|9 pm (CET)||Impact of environmental conditions on blueberry physiology: management options||Mr. Jorge Retamales|
Ing. Agr. MS. Ph.D.
|10 pm (CET)||COFFEE BREAK|
|11 pm (CET)||ROUND OF QUESTIONS|
|11 pm (CET)||Hydroponic production in blueberries: Key aspects of management, criteria to consider, monitoring and control||Mrs. María del Carmen Salas|
Ing. Agr. Ph.D.
University of Almería
|12 pm (CET)||What happens in the leaves when we apply nutrients via foliar? How can we optimize their absorption, permanence and translocation in plants?||Mr. Heiner Goldbach|
Professor of Plant Nutrition
INRES - University of Bonn
|13 pm (CET)||LUNCH|
|15 pm (CET)||ROUND OF QUESTIONS|
|15 pm (CET)||Vegetable biostimulants, innovation for sustainable crop production||Mr. Patrick Du Jardin|
Ing. Agr. Ph.D.
Plant Biology Unit
Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
University of Liège
|16 pm (CET)||Postharvest diseases in Peruvian blueberries: control alternatives||Mr. Walter Apaza Tapia|
Ing. Agr. Mg Sc
UN Agraria La Molina
|16 pm (CET)||COFFEE BREAK|
|17 pm (CET)||ROUND OF QUESTIONS|
|18 pm (CET)||ROUND TABLE: "Postharvest: main condition problems observed at destination and possible forms of control"|
ROUND OF QUESTIONS
|Specialists in control of|
quality of fresh fruit
Mrs. Claudia Moggia
Ing. Agr. M.Sc. Ph.D.
Researcher, U de Talca
Mr. Bruno Defilippi
Ing. Agr. Ph.D.
|19 pm (CET)||CLOSING OF THE DAY|
The XI International Seminar of Blueberries Peru will be held on May 17 at the JW Marriott Hotel, which is located in Malecon de la Reserva 615, Miraflores, Lima, Peru.
How to get there:
The seminar will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 19:30 p.m.
Our invitation is to share the newest and most important knowledge regarding the cultivation of blueberries and everything that implies their production and commercialization in the international market together with outstanding international exhibitors and important companies of the industry. We will share experiences and new knowledge of the productive process of this crop, choice of varieties, fertirrigation, nutrition, pests and diseases, pruning and the good use of new technologies. It will also be the opportunity to share information and design strategies regarding the new markets that have been opened for cultivation.
1) You must fill out the following Form with the required information: LINK FORM
2) Make the payment through our available bank accounts.
3) Finally send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the data of the assistant (s).
In case of any doubt you can call us at + 56229444619 or + 56942412089.
We currently have 4 differential prices depending on the date of registration and payment by the assistant:
Presale: 01 March to March 31. Value: S / .650 + IGV (or USD 200)
General: 01 from April to 11 from May. Value S / .780 + IGV (or USD 240)
Previous week: 12 from May to 16 from May. Value S / .880 + IGV (or USD 270)
Event day: may 17th. Value S /. 970 + IGV (or USD 300)
The value of the ticket covers:
- Access to the entire program and conferences of the day.
- Access to the commercial area
- Food, hot and cold drinks from the AM and PM recess
- Food, hot and cold drinks from Lunch
- Access to the presentations of the speakers
- Internet WIFI)
For the seminar the payment can be made by bank transfer or deposit to our account in soles, Chilean pesos and dollars. In case of any doubt you can contact us by calling +56229444619 or +56942412089.
Bank account Soles
- Company: BBConsulting Peru SAC
- RUC: 20602111068
- Current account: 193-2384781-0-95
- CCI: 00219300238478109511
- Bank of Credit of Peru - National Currency
- Address: Av. Arenales N ° 2341, Lince. Lime.
- Voucher shipping mail: email@example.com
* Withdrawal payment (12%) must be paid by the customer.
Account of withdrawal
- Current Account in soles
- National bank No. 00-021-074233
Send voucher to: seminars @
Bank account Chilean Pesos
- Bank: Itaú
- Current account: No. 210485613
- Company Name: DyE Consultores Asociados Limitada
- Ruth: 76.232.846-1
- Giro: Advertising services, consulting and agricultural consulting
- Address: Prince of Wales Avenue 5921. 1209 Office. The Queen
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank account Dollars
- Beneficiary Bank
- Name: Itaú Bank (Chile)
- Swift Address: ITAUCLRM
- Address: Rosario Norte 660, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- Beneficiary Customer
- Beneficiary Name: DYE CONSULTORES ASOCIADOS LTDA
- Account Number: Nº1200198471
- Address: Av. Principe de Gales 5921. 1209 Office. The Queen, Santiago, Chile
The deadline to make effective the registration and payment of the seminar is until the day before the event or until the capacity is completed. You can also register and get your ticket the same day of the event (with the possibility that the capacity is already full).
If you can pay at the door with cash but only if there is availability. Keep in mind that the price at the door is always a bit higher. We always recommend paying in advance and ensuring your entry, our seminars are well attended, you could stay out.
Yes. Once payment is made by bank transfer or deposit, you must send your receipt to the mail email@example.com indicating the data of the assistant. In this way the administration department will send a confirmation email.
Once the payment is received, the administration department sends a confirmation email and an invoice is issued that will be received a few days later.
Indeed, if you do not obtain confirmation of your registration after 72 hours, it means that it was not carried out satisfactorily, therefore you are not registered in the event.
- If you received an email from the event organization (firstname.lastname@example.org) means that you are already registered in the Seminar. This message is your confirmation. Now you just have to attend the Seminar with a personal identification or QR code (printed or digital) and present it at the door to enter.
- The email may be in your spam or spam tray.
- You can communicate with us through email@example.com or call +56229444619 or + 56942412089.
It is not exclusively necessary to print your ticket to enter the Seminar. We will already have your name registered at the registration desk. You only need to carry a personal identification or QR code on your mobile device.
Surely you can transfer it, you must send us the Name, a Last Name and the main e-mail of the person who will attend your place to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also send us the First and Last Name of the person who paid and bought the original ticket. You can make this change only up to 2 days before the seminar.
If the person cannot attend for personal reasons, the possibility of returning the money is provided only after justification until two days before the event.
Entrance will be allowed until the capacity of the rooms where the seminar will take place or until 19:30 hrs.
You must visit our web portal blueberriesconsulting.com and access in the menu the tab «Seminars» → «Seminars 2018» → «XI Seminario Perú 2018». Then choose the desired presentation and enter the access code that was sent to you by email after the Seminar.